Microblading Aftercare Instructions
Days 1-7: Wash Wash daily for the first 7 days after your treatment.
Washing daily will remove bacteria, build up of product and oils, and dead skin, but this will not remove the pigment.
Gently wash your eyebrows each morning and night with water and an antibacterial soap like Dial Gold.
Use your fingertips to gently cleanse the eyebrows. Use a very light touch. Rub the area in a smooth motion for 10 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. To dry, gently pat with a clean tissue. DO NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or exfoliants.
Days 1-7 Moisturize
Apply a very small amount( about the size of a grain of rice) of aftercare ointment with a cotton swab and spread it across the treated area. Do not over-apply. If you over-apply this will suffocate your skin and delay healing, themoxiemaids.com. The ointment should be barely noticeable on the skin. Do not put the ointment on a wet or damp tattoo.
That’s it for days 1-7! Keep washing and moisturizing per the instructions and you will be well on your way to beautiful, healed brows.
Here are some additional tips to help with a beautiful recovery:
- Important Reminders
- Use a fresh pillowcase while you sleep.
- Do not pick scabbing. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. This can cause scarring or loss of color.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid long, hot showers for the first 10 days. Limit your showers to 5 minutes to avoid creating steam. Keep your brows out of the water while you wash your body and wash your hair at the end of your shower. Avoid hot water and excessive water on the brows.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
- Avoid swimming, lakes, and hot tubs for the first 10 days,
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area.
- With the proper prep and aftercare routine, you will have much better results with your microblading procedure.